Wholesale Terms & FAQs
WHOLESALE FAQ'S AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT
To obtain wholesale pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A valid business name and registration license (such as your tax id) and
- Point of Contact Name, Shipping Address, Email, Contact Number
- Order selection and preferred quantities
We will follow-up and send a purchase order directly to you for final invoicing.
- What is the order minimum? $100 for your first order and no minimums for re-orders.
- Do I have to buy pre-determined quantities or products? No, you can order what is best for you and your store.
- How fast do you ship? We usually ship within 1-2 business days via USPS or UPS. Exceptions include holidays and major market weeks, which may lead to slightly longer processing times.
- What is your shipping policy? We currently do not offer free shipping in order to maintain our low pricing, open stock, real time wholesale and no minimum re-order requirements. Melabebe cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments once they leave our facility, please contact the specific carrier. However, we will do our best to assist you, in finding the package and/or recovering damages. Please note, if you're an international or Puerto Rico wholesale customer we will calculate the cost of shipping with our shipping partners and send you a separate invoice before we ship your order.
- We are "real time wholesale," what does that mean? This means that products and orders are for immediate delivery, no more waiting. Of course, we take orders for future delivery but that also means items sell out fast.
- How often do you re-stock and add new products? We restock every month.
- What is your return and exchange policy for wholesale? Please inspect your package upon arrival for any damages or missing items. Returns, damages and or exchanges will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery of the goods. Unless the items are deemed defective by Melabebe, or the wrong product was sent, we are unable to provide a prepaid return shipping label. Return shipping is to be paid by the wholesale partner. Returns will also include a 15% restocking fee. There will be a minimum of a 15% restocking fee if your credit card is declined and we have made multiple attempts to reach you to update the card for goods held with deposit funds on a wholesale order.
- What is the Melabebe Pricing Policy? Melabebe Retailers agree to follow and maintain the Melabebe Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) guidelines. We have a pricing policy in place to protect the integrity of the brand to benefit you and Melabebe. Retailers agree to maintain at or above retail pricing found on the retail site of Melabebe.com. Retailers are allowed to offer below MSRP sales for a short period of time to promote and sell certain products.
- When Melabebe.com puts items on sale can I, as a wholesale account participate? Yes, when items are marked down online in our sale section, you will receive the same sale opportunity.
- Do you have product liability insurance? Yes.
- Can I use photos from the Melabebe.com website? Yes, as long as they are original and unaltered. This includes product photos and lifestyle photos on our website, but not the Instagram or Facebook photos.
- What are the Melabebe.com branding guidelines? When selling online, on your website or via social media, the brand name, Melabebe must be listed either in the product name or description.
- What are acceptable sales locations? Melabebe is committed to maintaining the integrity of its authorized distribution channels and to stop the selling of the Products to unauthorized sellers. You are permitted to sell products only in locations approved by Melabebe.
- Can I sell on the Internet? You are permitted to sell the Products on websites that you own and/or operate. Sales on or through any third-party marketplace website including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Jet, Sears Marketplace or Walmart (or brick and mortar stores) claiming merchandise is "hand made" Marketplace are not permitted without prior written consent from Melabebe.
Melabebe reserves the rights to terminate the wholesale agreement with any wholesale partner for violating any terms of this FAQ wholesale agreement. Melabebe also reserves the rights to immediately terminate the wholesale agreement with any wholesale partner that harasses Melabebe staff, damages Melabebe brand or reputation in person or online.
By requesting and receiving product at wholesale rates, you agree to the Wholesale Agreement terms.
Melabebe reserves the right to update and change our wholesale agreement and this agreement supersedes any previous written or verbal agreement. This agreement was last updated on 5/1/2022.
For any questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com.